All of our centres operate above the minimum ratios required with the expert educators continually providing Best Practice outcomes! Each centre has
- Daily programmed activities based upon the children’s interests with scaffolded learning. Daily activity programme plans which are displayed in each room. We encourage parents, guardians and families to view this program and add to if they would like
- An individual portfolio is kept for each child documenting their individual learning journey within the centre and the community
- Early Learning Years Framework based curriculum which promotes “Belonging, Being and Becoming”. “My Time Our Place” Framework for School Age Children.
- Centre’s operate indoor / outdoor programmes which allows children choice and to be active participants in their own learning journeys.
Is uniquely placed directly opposite Nulkaba Primary School. Nulkaba Preschool is a 29-place centre operating an indoor / outdoor play based programme for children the year before school. Expert Educators encourage the Children to be confident, involved learners and are active participants in their learning journeys setting them up for successful transition to school.
Offers flexible permanent or casual bookings between 8.30am – 4.30pm providing educational care for children in a family grouping environment from 6 weeks to school age. Booking can be on a hourly basis which can be set bookings and / or permanent bookings. Our daily programme of educational activities is provided along with learning journals.
Our daily program of educational activities is age appropriate and designed to nurture and meet the care needs of babies while stimulating and preparing children for school.
Has been operating at this centre since the 1960s with the centre undergoing a major refurbishment late 2016. Dudley street is a dedicated purpose built centre offering educational programs for four separate age groups:
- Gumnut Nursery – six weeks up to 21 months approx months
- Dew Drops Toddlers – 21 months up to approx 30 months
- Blue Gum Preschool – 31 months to 3.5 years
- Waratah Preschool – 3.5 years to 5 years with prep for School
Each room is uniquely set for their individual age groups with play based indoor / outdoor programs. Our philosophy is young children learn best in play based environment with Expert Educators input.
Both Gumnut Nursery and Dew Drops children have dedicated bedrooms. Children have their own bed!
OOSH / Vacation Care
A dedicated building and a fleet of 3 vehicles we provide Before School Care and After School Care for the schools in the local area. Before School sessions start at 6.30am with direct transport provided to school and After School Care pick-up, direct from schools with afternoon sessions operating between 2.45pm – 6pm. Interest based activities are planned for providing opportunities for children to extend their learning, build self -reliance and reach their potential. These activities also develop relationships and fostering the interests and hobbies in a vibrant active environment. Our Vacation Care program is regarded as one of the best programs around with a large range of ongoing activities at the dedicated centre and exciting excursions.