All of our centres operate above the minimum ratios required with the expert educators continually providing Best Practice outcomes! Each centre has
- Daily programmed activities based upon the children’s interests with scaffold learning. Daily activity programme plans which are displayed in each room. We encourage parents, guardians and families to view this program and add to if they would like
- An individual portfolio is kept for each child documenting their individual learning journey within the centre and the community
- Early Learning Years Framework based curriculum which promotes belonging, being and becoming. My Time Our Place Framework for School Aged Children.
- Centre’s operate indoor / outdoor programmes which allows children choice and to be active participants in their own learning journeys.
Dudley St has been operating as a part of the centre since the 1960’s with the facilities undergoing major refurbishments in late 2016.” Dudley street is a dedicated purpose built centre offering educational programs for four separate age groups:
- Gumnut Nursery – six weeks up to 21 months approx months
- Dew Drops Toddlers – 21 months up to approx 30 months
- Blue Gum Preschool 31 months to 3.5 years
- Waratah Preschool 3.5 years to 5 years with prep for School
Each room is uniquely set for their individual age groups with play based indoor / outdoor programs. Our philosophy is young children learn best in play based environment with expert educators input.
Both Gumnut Nursery and Dew Drops children have dedicated bedrooms. Children have their own bed!
Find us at: 5 Dudley Street Cessnock NSW 2325
5 Dudley Street Cessnock NSW 2325